I love it when I get to do marketing that not only benefits our blogging members, but gives back to a worthy cause, too.
This month, BlogFrog is hosting the "Give the gift of community" challenge. For every BlogFrog community that adds 20 new participants between now and the end of the year, BlogFrog will donate $10 to The Children's Hospital, one of the top 10 hospitals serving children and teens.
Here's how to participate:
- Install a BlogFrog community on your site (if you already have one, you are one step ahead!). Just visit BlogFrog to get instructions on how to install a community (takes 5 minutes).
- Make sure the widget is high enough to be easily seen by your visitors.
- Announce your community to your readers in a post and tell them about the "Give the Gift of Community" challenge. For every community that adds 20 new participants (someone who has not participated in your community before and starts a discussion or replies to one) before the end of the year, BlogFrog will donate $10 to The Children's Hospital (up to $400)!
- Spread the word about your new community by sharing discussions on Twitter and include the #blogfrog hashtag so other BlogFrog members can join and re-tweet.
- Every community that adds at least 20 new participants during the campaign will be promoted in our next newsletter and on our website as "Blogs that gave the gift of Community".