Friday, July 30, 2010

And the word of the day is BLOGGER

My 6 year old niece lives outside San Francisco with her dad (my brother) and mom. I don't get to see them very often because they live so far away but I love getting updates over the phone and video chats. Charlotte is outgoing, stubborn, a thinker, loves being creative, and has a rich social life filled with the animated characters that live in her room. Stuffed mice, plastic dogs (one of them is called Mr. President), pigs that oink, and of course, a frog. Each day, Charlotte picks a word-of-the-day and writes it on her chalkboard easel. My brother texted me this photo of the word she chose today. I am so proud!!!

This was actually her second try. Below was the first text pic I received. I had asked my brother if I could put the picture on my blog and I guess Charlotte decided to fix the spelling mistake and get out of her jammies :)

How sweet is that? I think I like the second picture better :) Thanks for making my day, Charlotte!

13 comments:

LKP said...

lol. that's awesome. good thing it wasn't a misspelling of booger. =)

sarah said...

I love it! that would have made my day, too!

李v吳俊其彥柏 said...

人們不缺少力量,他們缺少意志。..................................................

gina said...

So fun! Blogging runs in families... my 16, 13, and 8 yo all have blogs too!

Holly said...

Gina, that is so cool that your kids have blogs, too! Wonderful!

LKP and Sarah - thanks for your comments! I loved that she misspelled the first time. Its just so darn cute.

Holly

Dalia - Gen X Mom said...

Very cute. Little things like this are so nice every now and then! A great way to brighten up your day.

建茂恒霖 said...

No pains, no gains..................................................................

Karyn Climans said...

Soon you'll be able to find the word "blogger" in the dictionary. Won't that be cool!

周志v豪 said...

我對自己的信心已超越別人對我的評價................................................

mrsentrepreneur said...

Hey Holly, how have you been?
Isn't it wonderful to have great news in your life. Children are gifts from God. It's beautiful that children can have a positive outlet by blogging. Holly it's awesome, congratulations to you and your family

冰微 said...

Never put off till tomorrow what may be done today.......................................................................

Connie Bennett said...

Oh, that is absolutely adorable! Wow, they cover the word "blogger" in school! I love her error, "bogger"! Thanks for sharing, Holly!

GutsyWriter said...

My 16-year-old says, "Mom, you spend way too much time blogging." Quite funny coming from a teenager. Great photo of your niece.

Related Posts with Thumbnails