Wednesday, April 27, 2011

What I really want for Mothers Day (Sponsored Conversation test)


This is my test post for Ebates Sponsored Conversation. I am totally into blazers this year and love pairing them with formal and casual shirts to dress them up or down. I'd love to have this Alexander Wang Tailored Blazer I found on Ebates site! P.S. I get 3% cash back on this maaahvalous item, too :)





Happy Mother's Day to my mom and all my other favorites moms out there!









Whatever you’re buying this Mother’s Day, start at Ebates and get up to 20% cash back! To celebrate moms everywhere, Ebates is giving away a $1,000 shopping spree from any of their 1,200 retail partners!



How to Enter: Visit Ebates.com and find something you or your favorite mom would love. Reply below with a description of what you found and the percentage of cash back! A random winner will be announced Monday, May 10, 2011.



This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Ebates. The opinions and text are all mine.






No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails